Standing high over 100 foot cliffs, at the peninsula of Turkey Point stands the light station. Built in 1833, nearly two centuries ago, this light station can be seen up to 13 miles away.
A beacon of history shining through the fair and foul weather. Through the civil war into the new millenia. A pillar of strength and guiding light for generations to come.