It is with humbling joy that I am accepting this Liebster Blog award from Eunice of Nuts for Treasure. Liebster, the German word meaning Beloved or Sweetheart this award lovingly shares a fondness for another blogger.
I must confess, there are number of fabulous bloggers that I follow and there would certainly be a love-fest if I was to list all of them. When trying to learn more about this award, there were two different criteria of who is eligible for this award nomination. It was hard to figure out which one came first – The Chicken or the Egg?
First, I should at least reply to the questions Eunice posed to me on this award nomination:
1. What do you do for FUN? Ride Horses as much as I can.
2. What is your Favorite Sports Team? Florida Gators ! I bleed Orange and Blue
3. Do you watch the Kentucky Derby? Every Year. Pimlico too!
4. Do you like NASCAR? Not so much
5. What is your favorite TV show? Duck Dynasty
6. What pets do you have? Horses and Cats. Wild birds in the yard.
7. What model car or truck do you drive Minicooper Convertible
8. What is your favorite color? Blue
9. Do you remember your very first LOVE? It was a horse
10. Do you watch what you eat? Yep, watch the food go straight into my mouth.
11. Are you Happy or Sad most of the time? Don’t Worry..Be Happy
AND THE DRUMROLL NOW…Time for Nominations!
Since there are two guidelines out there, I’m going to mix it up a bit. Here is my nomination of Five wonderful bloggers that have less than 500 readers and are newer to me on the blogging world. I am presenting this award as an Honorary Award. Meaning these bloggers may choose to share this award with other nominees, but are not required to do so.
Congratulations to these wonderful bloggers that show a different perspective of our world. And Thank You so much Eunice for this kind and generous nomination. Bella
Categories: All about Hoofbeats & Footprints