Thank you so very much to Carey’d Away for considering Hoofbeats & Footprints as a worthy blog for this Q&A posting that allows bloggers to get to know more about the individuals in our community. I think this is a great way to have some fun and share some silly things about each other.
First a little housekeeping; I’m supposed to post the rules –
You must post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions to ask the people you have tagged.
Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
And, let them know you have tagged them.
Here are the questions I have been tasked with answering
The questions I have for others …
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?Hanging out at the beach.
2. What is the first thing you purchased with your own money?A Car.
3. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but turned out to be for the best?Of course…but it’s a secret. I’d have to knock you out if I told you.
4. What are three songs that you would include on your “life soundtrack”.
Born to be Wild, Somewhere Under the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, Don’t Worry – Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
5. Summer or winter?This is a no-brainer – SUMMER !!
6. What is your favorite spot in your home?My Jacuzzi Tub.
7. What is your hidden talent?I’m an animal whisperer.
8. Would you rather have many casual friends or one close one?One Close One
9. What daily activity bores you?Kitchen Duty !!
10. If you could do it over again, what would you study in school?Natural Park Management
11. What single piece of technology makes your life easier?My laptop
Following are 11 wonderful bloggers that I’ve discovered and would love to know more about them. These are listed in no particular order.
Going Dutch A fabulous blog from a transplanted Filipina to Holland then ended up staying.
Smacked Pentax A wonderful blog that shows the remoteness of Yorkshire and the Lake District.
Stopping the Wind A wonderful eloquent and insightful blog of a woman’s efforts to get to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Mike’s Look at the World Simply done with wonderful photos of doors, barns and what-not.
SKEdazzles Super travel and photography blog with gorgeous photos.
Mabry Campbell Photography I can always count on his photo of the day to elicit a “WOW” from me.
Travelling Artist Absolutely fabulous travel and photography blog in Eastern Europe.
In Case I’m Gone Poignant blog of a mother leaving memories for her son.
Mom Loves Photos Absolutely fabulous and creative flower photos.
Miguel Solorzano Photography Fantastic photos of New Orleans.
Nick Exposed Super photographer that is willing to share the wealth.
Here are my Eleven Questions:1. What is your favorite piece of camera equipment? 2. What is your favorite thing to do when you have time off? 3. Who is someone you look up to? 4. What is the best thing you’ve ever learned? 5. What is your favorite food? 6. What one thing are you looking forward to doing this year? 7. What motivating quote inspires you? 8. Have you ever ridden a horse? 9. What is your favorite place to visit? 10. If you wanted to give one piece of advice, what would it be? 11. Cake or Pie?
Categories: All about Hoofbeats & Footprints